My approach to designing your website is simple … to give you the website you want and need, so our initial consultation is not time governed. We will spend the time required to explore your unique business personality, budget, deadlines and requirements. We’ll discuss your ideas and objectives.
This can be achieved in person, by phone or by email.
The cost for this initial consultation is $100.00
(which is totally refundable should you go ahead with the project.)
What to expect from your website consultation …. Out of this meeting together we will :
- determine a domain name and the type of hosting you require.
- determine if you need a logo or logo-revamp
- determine the type of site and content
- who will be responsible for content
- budget and deadlines
The more preparation you have done and the more content and images you have the further we will get on your site in this first session. An itemized quote will be sent to you after this meeting.
SESSION 2: I will present you with 3 rough ideas to choose from for your website and, if applicable, your logo and domain name. I will also give you a firm quote so there are no rude sufprises. This is where your ideas start to turn into reality.
From this meeting I will:
- register your domain name and arrange your hosting if required,
- prepare your PayPal account for your shopping cart (if applicable) and
- complete your new website design (usually within a couple of days),
- upload your new website to the Internet , and give you a specific web address so that you may check the website from your home or office.
SESSION 3: We will check all product details and graphics and finalise any extra options you may want included on your site.
Once you are happy with the final product I will upload it to your hosting company and show you how to update it ( if required) and add extra tools as you grow. If you would like me to continue to maintain it for you I have a very affordable maintenance plan. Very simply you will be up and running fast!
See “Write Page” for Blog pricing